The 5th Annual Girls Night Out takes place in Algoma, Wisconsin on May 18th and 19, 2012. Algoma is a charming small town on the shores of Lake Michigan, at the south end of the Door Peninsula. Don’t miss it!
There is nothing like getting away with your best girlfriends; you stay up late, talk about all sorts of things, and laugh a lot. Such occasions are precious, not least because the older we get, the less frequently they occur. Spouses, children, work, and other commitments mean there is little time for girlfriend getaways.
Make time for your best friends this year, or your sisters and your mother. Head to Algoma, Wisconsin for two nights at the historic Hotel Stebbins. This fun weekend includes:
- Steak and lobster dinner with complimentary hors d’oeuvres.
- DJ entertainment at Hotel Stebbins.
- Admittance into the Cherry De-Lite Festival
- $10 gift certificate to von Stiehl, a fabulous Algoma, Wisconsin Winery.
- $10 gift certificate to the Pampered Chef
- An assortment of free gifts from Algoma retailers.
The Cherry De-Lite Festival features live music, free chocolate covered cherries (oh my), and a televised “Cook Off” hosted by Mad Dog and Merrill and your weekend host, Kristine Ruel. It is guaranteed to be a fabulous weekend!
Stay one night or stay both nights. Just stay long enough to swing by von Stiehl for a little Wisconsin wine tasting while you’re here.
Additional information available at Hotel Stebbins.