Music is everywhere these days – it must be the fine summer weather.
Algoma’s 2011 Wednesday Night Concert series starts July 6 at 7 p.m. Concerts run weekly through August 17.
Our Algoma Wisconsin Winery Tasting Room and store are open daily until 5 p.m. In other words, you have plenty of time to visit our winery, try our Wisconsin Wine, and have dinner before the concerts start.
Heritage Park is quite close to von Stiehl Wisconsin Winery. Stretch out on a blanket or sit up in a chair as you enjoy views of Lake Michigan and great music.
Algoma Wednesday Night Concert Series:
- July 13: Terrance Simien & the Zydeco Experience.
- July 20: Chicago Blues Summit
- July 27: Green Tea Irish Band
- August 3: Kerry Michaels Band
- August 10: Dave Steffen Band
- August 17: Copper Box