Planning a wedding can be hard enough, which is why we take care of everything for you when you come to Captain’s Walk.
Looking for somewhere to start your bachelorette party shenanigans? Our Bachelorette Lounge Party is just the option you’re looking for.
What does it entail?
- 5 Bottles of Wine: 7 Seas, Captain’s Red, Naughty Girl, Gewurztraminer and Titletown
- A Classic Cheese & Sausage Platter
- 2 Hour Timeslot in Our Lounge
- For the Bride: Novelty hand painted wine glass and a flip flop coaster!
- 10% discount on any purchases for all attendees
What does it cost?
This package is a $100 value, but you only have to pay $75! That’s a 25% savings! Which works out to be only $6.25 per person.*
Tell me more about the wines!
- 7 Seas: Experience oceans of flavor with this blend of seven American-grown grapes. Vibrant aromas of fresh pear, ripe apple, and aromatic apricot mingle in the natural acidity of this one-of-a-kind creation.
- Captain’s Red: A highly quaffable off-dry (lightly sweet) red that is smooth and supple with low tannins. This easygoing vino finishes nicely with an ecstatic flair of black cherry, elderberry and raspberry.
- Naughty Girl: Elegant yet sassy, she dances on your palate with the grace of a full-bodied red and the excitement of fresh black raspberries.
- Gewurztraminer: A semi-sweet German style white with botanical notes of roses, honeysuckle and ginger. Loaded with pleasing fruit flavors of ripe apple, pear and guava, finished with a savory citrus tang. A zesty apple, pear and ginger cuvée that drinks well on its own or with spicy Thai food.
- Titletown: Capturing the brightness of Monday night lights and the brilliance of a winning play, this fruity and effervescent wine has intense orange, guava and passion fruit aromas.
This package is also great for Bridal Showers!
If you have any questions or would like to reserve the lounge and take advantage of the Bachelorette Party Package, give us a call at 920-431-9255 or email Donna, our events coordinator, at email@example.com. Reservations must be made two weeks prior.
Another option we have is our Self Guided Wine Tasting, read more by clicking here.
Looking for other fun things to do while downtown Green Bay? Check out the Greater Green Bay’s Website.
*Based on maximum capacity of 12 individuals. Package must be paid for on one card.