Below you will find a few updates we made for this year’s Summer Concert Series.
We’ve learned our customers love events that are all about the wine! This year, we will be offering a special Super Select Tasting in our cellar tunnels. Our Super Select Tasting features our Select Tasting wines in addition to featuring one wine from our Vintage Tasting list. The featured vintage wine will switch out each weekend, adding a something special to each concert. Most of the wines featured have less than 15 cases left, so tears will be shed.
The special Super Select Tasting will take place during the concerts. A $15 admission will cover the cost of the tastings and the Riedel crystal glass you’ll be able to take home with you. The featured wines, along with the bands, are listed below to help plan your trip!
- July 7th – Annie Rose – 2010 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- July 14th – Beaker Street – 2013 Extended Barrel Aged Kirsche
- July 21st – Shocker – 2014 Alexander Valley Merlot
- July 28th – Del Rays – 2012 Sierra Foothills Cabernet Sauvignon
- August 4th – Doc Rube – 2012 Sangiovese Grosso
- August 11th – Classic Friends – 2013 Sierra Foothills Cabernet Sauvignon
- August 18th – Giving up the Ghost – Tequila Barrel Aged Hard Cider
- August 25th – Glass Hammer – 2018 BrewVino Red
- September 1st – Annie Rose – 2009 Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
The above vintage wines will only be available for purchase by the bottle.
In past years, we’ve had a tent out on our lawn serving our wine and Ahnapee’s beer. This year, we’ve decided to open the doors to our tunnels and serve the wine in our barrel aging tunnels and inside the winery allowing for cash and card sales. Beer will be available at the Taproom, but still can be enjoyed on the terrace. The Skaliwagon Food Truck will not be with us this year. Instead, we recommend trying our Picnic Box for 2. The Picnic Box will include local Wisconsin cheeses, crackers, von Stiehl’s Hard Cider Sausage from Salmon’s Meat made with our Hard Cider, Door County munchies, Halo Vino glasses and other yummy snacks fit for two.
If you have any questions please contact our Special Event Coordinator, Rayanne Racine, at firstname.lastname@example.org.