Is there anything better than a summer afternoon filled with good friends, fine weather, live music, delicious food, and Wisconsin wine? We think not. That’s why we’re so looking forward to the new Cuisine Concert Series at our Algoma Wisconsin Winery.
The concerts will be held on our Terrace Saturday afternoons from noon to 4 p.m., beginning on July 16, 2011. Each week a different band will take the stage, featuring all genres of music: rock, rhythm and blues, reggae, Cajun… For fun, we’ll be offering food to match the music. We’ll also highlight the Wisconsin Wines we feel will best complement the food.
The Cuisine Concerts lineup:
- 7/16 The John Lambert Trio – Cutting Edge & Rock 12-4 PM
- 7/23 Keith Abler – Island 12-4 PM
- 7/30 Dave Olsen Band – Blues – 12-4 PM
- 8/6 Kerry Michaels Duo – Café Rock – 12-4 PM
- 8/13 Modern Day Drifters – Country – 1-5 PM
- 8/20 Jenni Funk duo -Vocal Funk & Jazz – 12-4 PM
Spend Saturday afternoons at von Stiehl Winery, steps away from Lake Michigan. Summer doesn’t get any better.