May is a great time for antiquing in Door County. The weather is usually wonderful (if a bit unpredictable). Fruit trees are in full bloom and flowers are popping up everywhere. In short, spring is a lovely time to travel to Wisconsin’s Door County.
There are many fine antique stores up and down the Door Peninsula, such as:
- Baileys Barn Antiques, in Baileys Harbor.
- Boat House Antiques in Sturgeon Bay.
- A Summer Cottage in Fish Creek.
- Chanticleer Antiques in Sister Bay.
- Cornerstone Antiques in Egg Harbor.
Of course, part of the fun is discovering your own treasures as you explore country lanes throughout Door County.
Don’t forget to stop by Algoma for a little Wisconsin Wine tasting at von Stiehl before your antiquing adventure. You’ll want a nice bottle of wine with you if you spend the night on the peninsula.
Save time to take a winery tour of von Stiehl during your Door County antiquing weekend!