1. Squish grapes with your feet. You never know, you may be one of the lucky few chosen to participate in our annual Grape Stomp. When else will you have the opportunity to turn grapes into grape juice with your feet?
2. Drink von Stiehl Wisconsin Wine. While you can do this any day of the week at home or in the tasting room of our Algoma, Wisconsin Winery, here is your chance to do it in a festive setting.
3. Live music. Dance to it, sit and listen, or enjoy it in the background as you explore the festival. Featuring: Men in Suits, The Groove Hogs, and Michael’s Saints.
4. Wine and Cheese Pairing Flights on our terrace. Two of the best things in life, together again.
5. Fine Art Show: Browse or purchase. Friday and Saturday.
Call good friends, old friends, sisters, brothers, parents. Bring everyone you know and love to von Stiehl for a weekend of good wine and good times. September 16 from 3 to 7 p.m., and September 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The $10 price of admission benefits the Community Improvements of Algoma.