Von Stiehl Wisconsin Winery encourages ladies young and old to step out for two great events in May. The first takes place on May 1, 2011, when our Ladies of the Vine are invited to Travel East. The destination is the exotic and mysterious Orient, though in truth you need travel no further than von Stiehl Wisconsin Winery. This will be a fun event for friends, sisters, and mothers and daughters. Travel East includes:
- Lunch catered by the Mongolian Grill in Green Bay.
- Two glasses of our Wisconsin Wine.
- Acupuncture demonstrations.
- Acupressure demonstrations.
- Feng Shui Specialist.
- Belly dancing.
- Demonstration on how fortune cookies are made (one mystery unveiled).
You may discover a coupon for some of our Wisconsin Wine in your fortune cookie – who can say?
The Second event is the fourth annual Girls Night Out, hosted by our neighbor, the Hotel Stebbins, on May 20 and 21, 2011. This is a great opportunity to get together with girlfriends; call friends you haven’t seen in years or get together a group of gals from your workplace. After all, girls need to have fun!
2011 Girls Night Out includes:
- 4-course wine dinner featuring four of our Algoma Wisconsin Wines.
- Free tour and wine tasting at von Stiehl Wisconsin Winery.
- $10 Gift Certificate to von Stiehl Winery.
- Pamper Pass for free local gifts and discounts at local retailers.
- Live DJ entertainment.
- Silent Auction.
Reserve your spot for the Hotel Stebbins 2011 Girls Night Out soon. Call 920-487-5521. Reserve your spot for Travel East soon. Call 800-955-5208.